Thursday, December 11, 2014

Lulo's 1st party : Angel Edition

First of all let's credit the photog of the night : Jawny . I love him lots
It was bb girl Josephine's first time DJ'ing and she was amazing of course. And the cutest, like always
Sina being babe. She's relatively new in my life but I really like her 
AJ & Avalon Lurks keepin the party fired up
I LOVE LEON (ON THE RIGHT) LOOK HOW BABE HE LOOKS, HE KEEPS MY HAIR BABE WITH HIS POWERS OF BABE USE BABE BABE BIBBLY BOB 
Josephine, Lucas (Lulo), & Haruna bein perf
Jawny's great at getting me in a corner and making me pose for him lol
Tina is the cutest I really need to shoot her
Look at Luna, she's so babe. She's new in my life as well.. But really close to Lucas, and really likes cows, so I'm betting she's aces.
Ended up stealing my friend's camera and spending the rest of the night filming bootyshakin till Jawny drove me home
Well, Dripped's 3rd anniversary holiday party is tonight and I'm hosting so that should be excellent, and much needed. Doing everything to resist inviting friends with which I'm on weird standing with, which may or may not pertain to other strange and vague text posts. All of my close friends will be there, the other Dripped vendors, and Isabel is in town, so it really has all the makings of a perfect night. I should stop by the store and grab a disposable to document the magic.

But just so you don't think I'm spending my life partying and that's all- woke up this morning two hours before my alarm and went straight to writing (music), using all these strange lingering feelings as major inspiration. 
 Waking up early felt fine despite staying up late last night planning my life, which I do need to finish (organizational process is very precise and takes time), but I need to jump off the computer now and head to the studio where I lasercut my NIN3 stuff because I'm making different variations, colors, and styles for my earrings. I've been really set on doing some 3D designed jewelry but it may not be very cost effective. Maybe I can just print molds and figure something out? Oh well, just gotta stay motivated to mow through the bump in the road and not give up now that it's gotten confusing. Anyways. See more photos from this party and others here. I won't be tagged though, because I deleted my facebook... 

xxxxxxxxx
9

No comments:

Post a Comment